Souchong Black Tea - small tea leaf
Tea leaf varieties are generally classified into three types by leaf size: Small-leaf, Large-leaf, and Intermediate-leaf.
Farm diaries, tea maker’s notes and visitor stories — first-hand from our tea farm in Taiwan.
Tea leaf varieties are generally classified into three types by leaf size: Small-leaf, Large-leaf, and Intermediate-leaf.
Season, oxidation family, processing steps, shaping, roast level, terroir, leaf lineage, and Japan's rare post-fermented teas — the "elemen…
After returning home to enter the tea industry, the first question I faced was: where do I even begin?
In 2007, I was studying Materials Engineering in Sheffield. During the Easter Holiday, I went to London to explore the city.
High-aroma black tea: This type of black tea has a noticeable fragrance, with complex and elegant aromas of flowers, fruits, and honey.
Lapsang Souchong is not a cultivar, but a “craft-style black tea.” The term “Lapsang Souchong” refers to: Lapsang: the authentic production…
----Developed in collaboration by Yiguo Chen and Astrid , whose shared passion for tea inspired this unique GABA green tea.
Today’s warm breeze made the entire withering process especially smooth and even. Both rolling and fermentation went perfectly.
Academic journals or reports from professional tea research institutions indicate that white tea is a beneficial drink choice for the body…